Roast Beef with Tahini
Roast beef with tahini is an impressively amazing holiday dish. Anyone can prepare it and serve it to guests with the excellent and elevating addition of tahini and greens.
- 1.5 kg sirloin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Sprigs of rosemary
- 1/3 cup El Arz tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice squeezed from 1/2 lemon (or to taste)
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 160 degrees C and line an oven pan with baking paper. Smear the
sirloin with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan and brown the meat on all sides until completely "closed" and
- Place the meat on the pan. Spread it with the mustard and sprinkle with rosemary
leaves. Place in a pan in the oven and roast for about an hour (medium) or longer
(well done). Turn off the oven and leave the meat to rest for an additional 10 minutes.
- Prepare the tahini: mix the raw tahini, water, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl into a
- Cut the meat into slices and serve with plenty of tahini and fresh herbs.