Roasted Cauliflower Florets with Tahini Dip
Roasted cauliflower florets with tahini are a delicious treat that can be easily prepared in just a few minutes of work and served as a light snack or as an elevating side dish for any meal.
- 1 medium cauliflower, separated into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup El Arz tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice squeezed from 1/2 lemon (or to taste)
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- Blanch the cauliflower florets in boiling water for about 5 minutes and strain.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Spread the cauliflower florets on the pan, pour the olive oil on top, season with salt
and ground black pepper and bake for about 30 minutes until nicely golden.
- Prepare the tahini dip: mix the raw tahini, water, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl into
smooth and relatively thin mixture.
- Put the cauliflower into a serving bowl, pour over the tahini, sprinkle with parsley and